Friday, March 26, 2010

Earth Hour

It's Earth Hour. I am again supporting the Earth Hour for the second time.

I feel that it is necessary for us to at least support this 1-hour climate awareness campaign as we've been using the electricity none stop for 365 days.

Talking about the climate awareness campaign, I am seeing a GLOBAL WARMING. The same vision as what I've seen in the movie 2012. Spooky,scary and unbelievable.

I myself decided to be GREEN. I bought the Green Bag from Tesco just a few days ago so that i can re-use back my Green Bag for shopping at TESCO. I've tried to avoid the usage of polystyrene pack. But Tupperware to pack sandwich or take away food. As I've been attending the global warming awareness campaign in my previous office last time. I was taught that, polystyrene pack can cause a lot of damage to the earth such as flood. So I am taking a consideration not to use any of the polystyrene pack for my take away food anymore.


Lets make a change and see how we can help to change the world.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i'll have cake decorating class in august and september. email me at deanacakes@gmail.com and i'll give u the details

    ReplyDelete